Hard to believe it! We have completed 5 years of this amazing STEM & apologetics summer camp for teens. Each summer our Program Team has created a new STEM & apologetics theme that has successfully challenged the minds and hearts of our campers. This year we are making some adjustments that will allow us to offer the same STEM & faith building experience at a significantly lower financial investment. We are also adding a new tuition reduction option - monthly payment plan. If you register in September, you will be able to give your young person this premier STEM camp experience for only $99/month!! Not sure which week will work for your summer schedule? NO PROBLEM! Just register for any week and you will have until May 1 to switch weeks at no additional cost.
This is our premier camp for impacting young people with the whats of STEM and the whys of biblical apologetics . During this camp experience, campers (grades 7-12) will see how science & technology integrate with a creation apologetics worldview, preparing them to explain and defend their faith and succeed in their future STEM education and career. Here's an overview of what campers will experience. Note that each summer our program team creates a brand new exciting STEM & apologetics program. This allows our summer team to expose campers to as much STEM as possible. This enables students before they graduate from high school to make a choice of what they want to study in college.
The best way to learn about our unique camp experiences is to tour our Ci Media Gallery. This gives a visual overview of our past summer camps. Visit our Media Gallery to experience one of our past summer teen camps!
Here are some of the activities campers experience during this camp:
- Monday Check-in 2PM @ Potter's Ranch
- Sword & Shield (daily devotional)
- STEM Activities
- Game Time
- Wednesday Career Night
- STEM Activity - Robotics
- Free Time
- Counselor Time
- Sword & Shield (devotional)
- Tour Creation Museum / Ark Encounter / Secular Science Museum
- Star Gazing @ Creation Museum
- Fossil Sluice @ Ark Encounter
- Free Time STEM Activities - drones, robotics, Artemis Adventure
- Pick up camper luggage @ Potter's Ranch 8:45AM
- Awards & Demo Program @ Potter's Ranch
- Camp Ends @ 10:30AM
What folks are saying about this camp
- It’s great program. Can not wait until next summer to for the week long teen camp. Thank you so much for sending the backpack he forgot. It made his day! That was very kind. God Bless Camp Infinity !!! - Facebook Parent
- This is an awesome experience for students and parents! We have attended Family Camp and next year our child will attend day camp! I highly recommend. - Facebook Parent
- We are super-excited about Ci; even more since we attended camp. God used you all to minister and speak to us. We are very grateful. - Pastor from Family Camp
- J is "over the top" with his enthusiasm and excitement about Ci. He can't stop talking about his experience at Ci. His counselor, Jake, did a wonderful job with J and made a difference in his life. J has already asked us if he can go back to Ci next year. – Parent
- We've heard nothing but raving reviews from our grandson who was one of your very enthusiastic campers at last week's Camp Infinity! As a grandparent, I was smiling from ear to ear as he relayed all of the innovative and thought-provoking activities that he experienced during the week. I knew he would love the STEM challenges, as well as the interaction with his counselor and team mates.
- My son said "After hearing speaker Bryan Osborne talk, things made sense, I have no doubt in my faith now, no doubt about my Creator! My faith is stronger now than ever!" - Facebook Parent
- I think that as far as his grandfather and I are concerned, Camp Infinity is a unique opportunity that we want to offer to all of our grandchildren! [Our children] have carried the torch with their excellent homeschooling efforts, and we see Camp Infinity as a resource to help them do so.
- Camp Infinity was a great experience for our son. He was just as excited for year two. Thanks for a great time and investing in their spiritual growth. - Facebook Parent
- I just wanted to say "thank you" because [our grandson’s] camping experience exceeded all of our expectations and then some. We're still smiling about his achievement of the engineering award! – Overnight Youth Camp camper grandmother
- Best experience my kids have ever had! - Facebook Parent
- He came home last night just glowing. He loved it. His first comment was "I so hope I can go next year!" His favorite activity had something to do with finding slope and mass. He said he learned a bunch of math and engineering stuff he didn't know. – Teen Day Camp camper's sister
Cost: $1199 including $99 deposit
Register in December for only $150 monthly payments.
Financial aid is available for families who qualify. Request aid when you apply.
There is no cost or obligation to apply.
You can switch weeks at no additional cost before May 1st.