6 Affordable Ways to Make the Camp Infinity Investment
One of the big misnomers in our culture today is that only “The Early Bird Gets the Worm.” With the abundance high salary STEM careers looming ahead for those who choose to get the proper training, there are plenty of opportunities ("worms," if you will). At Camp Infinity, we’re passionate about helping future leaders find their God-given desires by providing an elite STEM camp with a biblical worldview–and making it accessible!
Director Dan’s Notes: Don’t spend $100K (or more) for a college education without making sure your child is actually interested in that field of study.
Here are 6 easy ways to make the Camp Infinity STEM education investment affordable for your student . . .
- Early Bird Registration - register your child by Feb 1 and receive up to $55 off his tuition fee (details)
- Tuition Lock - each year your child returns, his tuition will remain the same as his prior year (details)
- Scholarships - we are looking for students who have an appetite for knowledge so we offer up to $150 for scholarship reports (details)
- Financial Aid - if you family qualifies, you can receive up to $150 in financial aid, if your child does at least one scholarship report; combined with Scholarships, you can receive up to $300 in tuition reduction (details)
- Multiple Sibling Discount - have more than one child who loves STEM? You can receive up to $55 discount per additional siblings who register (details)
- Referral Discount - help us recruit another camper and receive up to $55 discount for each one. No limit! (details)
We all know that college education is becoming increasingly more and more expensive. Make sure your child is actually interested in STEM before making that investment by attending Camp Infinity. We've had families who have received enough discounts that their child came to one of our Ci Summer Camps FOR FREE!!
Check out some of the recent stats about STEM jobs in our recent blog.
In summary: Money is a big consideration when attending a camp like ours. Our desire is for your child to develop, find, and thrive in the gifts that God “programmed” her to do in life. We’re here to help!